FULL TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Working in a friendly environment
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Head Office team for an Administrator/Account Manager. The role is based in Royal Quays, North Shields.
Over the last 20 years we have provided prominent market visibility to some of the most influential, forward-thinking, and inspirational companies in the world.
With a nationwide strong database of employees and an ever-growing client portfolio, the business continues to grow from strength to strength, requiring the right candidate to help drive this.
What you’ll be doing
· Highly organized and flexible with the ability to multi task and meet challenging deadlines
· Excellent IT knowledge including understanding and experience of working with Excel and Outlook.
· Be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with limited or no supervision.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with colleagues, field staff and clients.
· Manage correspondence by answering emails, text messaging and phone calls.
· Creating and maintaining files, systems and databases.
· Commitment, accountability and responsibility.
· Additionally experience of field and office work would be helpful but not essential.
· Willingness and ability to learn new skills within an office environment.
· Assistance of staff recruitment and on-boarding process
· Client liaison ensuring all campaigns are completed to the highest standards
· Campaign overview report building
· Working with the existing team to drive performance and engagement through various social media platforms
What you’ll be able to demonstrate…
Skills and experience
- A good understanding of excellent customer service.
- Experience in an administrative role, multi tasking and prioritising.
- The ability to comprehensively understand a range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Furthermore a good understanding of team integration and collaboration with other teams, to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members.
- Plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines in conjunction with team manager.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work.
- Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Your standard working days will be Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. Occasional weekends may be required with prior notice given.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 7.5 hour shift
Find out more about who we are About Us – Contact Field Marketing & Solutions